Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official NIU Game Thread (1 Viewer)

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I feel like a lot of people have forgotten how bad Chubba was last season and how bad Heinrich looked in the spring game.

I’m talking, can’t be trusted to not shit their pants and throw the ball backwards out of the end zone bad.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I feel like a lot of people have forgotten how bad Chubba was last season and how bad Heinrich looked in the spring game.

I’m talking, can’t be trusted to not shit their pants and throw the ball backwards out of the end zone bad.
Ya we are fucked

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

Frames like Ty's are pretty rare. Always thought he was a bit of a Jared Crick comp. Didn't blow you away with his individual production in college (Crick had some pretty solid stats when Suh took all the double teams), but set up for a solid NFL run at a position where 99.9% of the population simply doesn't have the measurables or strength to succeed.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
It's at 11 now. Not sure what it opened.
Opened at 13. Seems to have settled in at 11.

IMO, this one's pretty simple. If Nebraska is + in TO margin, we win comfortably. Even and we win. -1 it's coming down to the wire, -2 or worse, we're in trouble.

I like our D to put themselves in a position to get some takeaways, hopefully we finish on those plays, instead of the near misses like the last 2 weeks.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Opened at 13. Seems to have settled in at 11.

IMO, this one's pretty simple. If Nebraska is + in TO margin, we win comfortably. Even and we win. -1 it's coming down to the wire, -2 or worse, we're in trouble.

I like our D to put themselves in a position to get some takeaways, hopefully we finish on those plays, instead of the near misses like the last 2 weeks.
NIU is -3 in turnover margin through 2 games.

Tezzer

Fullback
Elite Member
Southern Illinois intercepted 3 passes last weekend
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds