Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official NIU Game Thread

Whoever does our scheduling is retarded. Why couldn't we have just started the last few seasons with a cream puff warmup game? Nope, let's start with big 10 games or 2 away P5 opponents.
So we're a struggling program trying desperately O get back on track. Yet we schedule every year like we're fuckin retards.

Explain to me why Michigan - a program WAY beyond us right now - schedules like this (while we always have one of the toughest oddest first 4 games of the season almost every year).

This is Michigan's non-conference. Someone debate me on why Nebraska should have a more difficult non-conference schedule than Michigan.

IMG_0313.jpeg

So we're a struggling program trying desperately O get back on track. Yet we schedule every year like we're fuckin retards.

Explain to me why Michigan - a program WAY beyond us right now - schedules like this (while we always have one of the toughest oddest first 4 games of the season almost every year).

This is Michigan's non-conference. Someone debate me on why Nebraska should have a more difficult non-conference schedule than Michigan.

View attachment 27498
No clue. It's so fucking dumb.

View attachment 27498
NU is the only P5 team with 2 straight road games to start the season. And only a total of 5 FBS teams (4 G5)+NU, started the season with 2 straight road games.

Last edited:
NU is the only P5 team with 2 straight road games to start the season. And only a total of 5 FBS teams (4 G5)+NU, started the season with 2 straight road games.

Agreed. Turd needs to look into canceling the Tennessee series. The expansion of the BIG next year will probably have us traveling more. Just set us up for success with some easier competition to allow the teams to grow together before the hard conference slate.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back