Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official Nebraska vs Utep game prediction

HUSKERS 38
UTEP 13

Huskers establish the run game to impose their will.

Raiola has a solid game with 3TD passes putting enough on film for Colorado to worry about.
Banks has over 80 yards receiving.
The RB quartet grinds out 200 yards between them.

CornDawgs Win.

n = doesn’t matter
Utep = who cares

On to the relevant discussion. Do y’all hate these games with sisters of the poor and directional schools as much as I do. Really excited we’re starting off with Clemson. I feel for y’all waiting all year and it starts with Ustep. Just like us last year starting with UT-Martin(Lawd) - my point is scrap these BS cupcake games.

CornDawgs Win.

n = doesn’t matter
Utep = who cares

On to the relevant discussion. Do y’all hate these games with sisters of the poor and directional schools as much as I do. Really excited we’re starting off with Clemson. I feel for y’all waiting all year and it starts with Ustep. Just like us last year starting with UT-Martin(Lawd) - my point is scrap these BS cupcake games.
no because we havent been able to beat anybody. when we were good (a long time ago) it used to be painful to get through the shitty non con and get into playing someone decent. this is our first non con opener since 2019 and first time at home since 2019.

CornDawgs Win.

n = doesn’t matter
Utep = who cares

When we were good it sucked. Now I think it’s important, we need an opening win to get some momentum.

45-14

9 different players catch passes
Adding to this with some qualitative predictions:
- UTEP scores in the first leading to some puckered buttholes
- EJ leads in carries at halftime
- Raiola goes viral nationally for a 70 yard bomb TD and runs another one in for a score
- Someone in the secondary has a breakout game

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back