Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Official Nebraska vs Oklahoma game thread***

Gotta say, we played better than expected.

OU isn't the #3 team in the country IMO.

You all sure do bitch a lot for a fan base whose team is down by 4 at half to a team it’s supposed to lose by 21+

I get we’ve made mistakes and could easily be winning this thing, but shit guys we are in this game at halftime. I’ll take it.

There were a lot of moments that felt big that half and we won about half of them.

Or defense is playing hard and with a chip on its shoulder.

Our offense hasn’t been perfect but we haven’t turned it over.

We have a chance to win this, and that’s all we can hope for.

Let’s Fucking Go

Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

I want a fucking W, fuck the moral victory. Year 4 we shouldn't be satisfied with "we didn't turn the ball over that half!"

What was it, 5 or 6 penalties on the OL in one half?

First game on a national stage in a little while where I don’t feel like drinking to pass out at half time. Goooood fucking times bros!
I’ve been ready to head out and mow the lawn on a moment’s notice to “stomp out the game experience”.

Still sitting here with butterflies in my stomach at halftime, which feels great because I haven’t felt this way during a Husker game in YEARS!

But all things considered, I'm extremely happy with where we are despite my in the moment bitching
This. I'm very happy where we are but disappointed we couldn't take advantage of other opportunities. I can't expect the defense to hold up like it has. Would expect Rattler/Lincoln to figure out the soft zone 2nd half.

You all sure do bitch a lot for a fan base whose team is down by 4 at half to a team it’s supposed to lose by 21+

I get we’ve made mistakes and could easily be winning this thing, but shit guys we are in this game at halftime. I’ll take it.

Let’s Fucking Go

Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

It's cuz, we are TIRED of the excuses, underperforming play, and penalties and mistakes...which has been a SF trademark so far..

We already know how this plays out..OU Wakes up drills us by 17 plus in the 2nd half, or we keep it semi close amd lose because of penalties or a costly late turnover..

Basically a zero chance we win this..Our team is too undisciplined, is not well coached enough..etc..

This isn't rocket science.

TIRED Of the "well at least we didn't get blown out"

When it should be "yeah, damn nice win today"

6’2 run first QB

his throwing ability is a C-

He is there to move the chains and run for yards when other stuff isn’t there.

Time for Smothers, Martinez is not seeing it.
I hate watching AM play but putting in smothers might be a huge favor to Oklahoma by condensing the field. They’d figure out he’s not a threat to throw DF pretty quick.

I feel Mario constantly praises AM for looking like he’s going thru progressions without any real thought process.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back