Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official ding check in

I was absolutely amazing this morning, again once we arrived at our VRBO, again in the sand dunes, And will be absolutely amazing again here in about 15 mins. Vacations about kill me. Is it bad when you cum blanks?

I was absolutely amazing this morning, again once we arrived at our VRBO, again in the sand dunes, And will be absolutely amazing again here in about 15 mins. Vacations about kill me. Is it bad when you cum blanks?
Nope, been doing that for 7 years now. Getting snipped was the best thing I ever did!

I respectfully submit:
Celebrate Major League Baseball GIF by MLB

Well, it turns out that 66 year old wads may not fly as far as 16 year old wad, but they still feel pretty damn good when they happen. Happy Birthday ding went exceedingly well last night. Had the camper rocking and the Mrs. say all the swear words. I still got it!

Well, it turns out that 66 year old wads may not fly as far as 16 year old wad, but they still feel pretty damn good when they happen. Happy Birthday ding went exceedingly well last night. Had the camper rocking and the Mrs. say all the swear words. I still got it!
Picturing 66 year olds having rough sex is a special kind of mental trauma. Thx for the visual
& I’m 13 years behind you, so I will be there before long as well
Old people sex, sigh…
How did this happen so quickly?

Picturing 66 year olds having rough sex is a special kind of mental trauma. Thx for the visual
& I’m 13 years behind you, so I will be there before long as well
Old people sex, sigh…
How did this happen so quickly?
It's a question I ask myself often. I always arrive at the following conclusion: it beats the hell out of not growing old.

And sorry about the mental trauma 😆

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back