Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Official ding check in (5 Viewers)

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
Wife and I are in the early stages of a 30 day challenge. So far we are 3/3...
5f6ffa904dc9a65e7061687f_long%20haul%20sprint%20marathon%20yoda%20preetam%20nath.gif

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
It's pretty straightforward. We are dinging every night for 30 nights in a row. No matter what we have going on that night, if we are tired, etc...you get the job done.

So far we are 3 nights in. I won't get home till after 10 tonight, but we already have a game plan in place.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's pretty straightforward. We are dinging every night for 30 nights in a row. No matter what we have going on that night, if we are tired, etc...you get the job done.

So far we are 3 nights in. I won't get home till after 10 tonight, but we already have a game plan in place.
Period sex is for the youngins.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Also how much beating/what kind of beating did you threaten her with to accept this challenge? I'll hang up and listen.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Also how much beating/what kind of beating did you threaten her with to accept this challenge? I'll hang up and listen.
Zero.

I just talked about how much closer this will bring us together. She was all in.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Still going strong! It just felt a little weird coming on here everyday lol. I'm not gonna lie, this is going to be a lot more challenging than I originally anticipated. Last night work just had be pissed off and exhausted, but the wife stepped up and got her done.
Sometimes you gotta man up and git ‘er done. Well played soldier.

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
Still going strong! It just felt a little weird coming on here everyday lol. I'm not gonna lie, this is going to be a lot more challenging than I originally anticipated. Last night work just had be pissed off and exhausted, but the wife stepped up and got her done.
200w.gif

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
Just lie back, let her go full cowgirl and straddle the saddle while you partake of your favorite beverage.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds