Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Other Games Thread

I am pretty sure our offense is down in second halves because we go into a shell with a lead to avoid letting teams back into it.

I’m not saying this is a 10 win team (as some briefly believed post Colorado), but it’s obviously better so why are people so bitchy?

I am pretty sure our offense is down in second halves because we go into a shell with a lead to avoid letting teams back into it.

I’m not saying this is a 10 win team (as some briefly believed post Colorado), but it’s obviously better so why are people so bitchy?
But we do let teams back into it, because we don’t keep foots down on their throats.

It cost us Illinois.
It almost cost us Buttgers.
It will cost us games on our next opponents.

I think the west coast to 3 hour time difference is going to be a real thing. Michigan goes to Seattle & loses then Washington goes to Cockeye & plays a game at 8am & gets blown out. USC loses at Minnesota then beats up penn state.

Idk how the conference is going to manage that shit

I think the west coast to 3 hour time difference is going to be a real thing. Michigan goes to Seattle & loses then Washington goes to Cockeye & plays a game at 8am & gets blown out. USC loses at Minnesota then beats up penn state.

However they do it in the future I'm sure it will favor OSU and Meatchicken

But we do let teams back into it, because we don’t keep foots down on their throats.

It cost us Illinois.
It almost cost us Buttgers.
It will cost us games on our next opponents.

I don’t really agree on Illinois - that came was close basically the whole time.

But even if that is true, this team has already tied its highest win total in the last ~6 years with 6 opportunities to get bowl eligible, why are people so bitchy about a team that’s obviously better?

It’s not going to suddenly be amazing - why isn’t better something to be happy about?

I don’t really agree on Illinois - that came was close basically the whole time.

But even if that is true, this team has already tied its highest win total in the last ~6 years with 6 opportunities to get bowl eligible, why are people so bitchy about a team that’s obviously better?

It’s not going to suddenly be amazing - why isn’t better something to be happy about?
Because if you fix the hull of the ship but the motor is still shit, then it’s just a matter of time before you stuck in the middle of the water barely moving.

Why are people bitchy about people bitching about our team? We still have some defects from last season, and that’s a lack luster offense and a “special” special teams.

This is why I think you see the SEC AND B10 reach an agreement and take over. I actually like splitting teams up geographically. It is cool to see other campuses that you normally wouldn't see, but for the players sake, it's probably for the best to not fly them across the country through multiple time zones. The record for those teams, as before mentioned above, proves that.

One can be happy about progress but simultaneously pissed when they are plagued by fundamental mistakes, the same type they've been making for 7+ years. The Illini game was lost because of that.

This team has the potential to be very good (9/10 wins) but keep making the same mistakes and they could crater to a 6 win ceiling. 6 wins is improvement but the program's expectations should be much higher.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back