Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Other Games Thread

I've never wanted a player to fail more than I want Shadildo to fall flat on his face. I can't stand his silver spoon faggot ass. The kid has never worked for anything in his life. He's the kid in school that prays on the poor, sped and weirdos because it makes him feel better about himself. He only puts up big numbers against shitty competition and daddy pads his stats. Fuck him.

I actually don't mind Hunter. He's cocky on the field but seems like a decent kid.

He’s young, he will develop his own stuff overtime and the mahomes stuff will fade outside of his number and play. Currently though he’s a little to on the nose with the mahomes stuff for a lot of people
It's all about winning:

Copy Michael Jordan + fail/lose games = Harold Miner
Copy Michael Jordan + succeed/win games = Kobe Bryant

If Dylan keeps with the 70% comp percentage and keeps winning games, it'll be all good in the hood

It's all about winning:

Copy Michael Jordan + fail/lose games = Harold Miner
Copy Michael Jordan + succeed/win games = Kobe Bryant

If Dylan keeps with the 70% comp percentage and keeps winning games, it'll be all good in the hood

To be fair... Kobe "copied" a lot of great players - him taking tips/advice/help from many greats is legendary. Hakeem the Dream and Kobe spent a good amount of time together on the court so that Kobe could get some of that legendary footwork in the post that Hakeem had. That being said, Kobe probably had the best ever footwork for an NBA guard. I got no issue with an already great player continuing to add to the toolbox.

I also have no issue with with DR following in Mahomes footsteps. Keep it up, DR! DR screams a kid who is 100% in on soaking up knowledge and game from greats of the pro game.

To be fair... Kobe "copied" a lot of great players - him taking tips/advice/help from many greats is legendary. Hakeem the Dream and Kobe spent a good amount of time together on the court so that Kobe could get some of that legendary footwork in the post that Hakeem had. That being said, Kobe probably had the best ever footwork for an NBA guard. I got no issue with an already great player continuing to add to the toolbox.

I also have no issue with with DR following in Mahomes footsteps. Keep it up, DR! DR screams a kid who is 100% in on soaking up knowledge and game from greats of the pro game.
Agreed. And I don't think anyone REALLY has a problem with Dylan borrowing from Mahomes any more than basketball fans had a problem with Kobe borrowing from Jordan (very few people really whined about it).

I think the only people whining about DR/Mahomes are people that are really anti Nebraska.

BTW this is one of those Kobe/MJ mirror images video compilations. Most people used this as evidence of Kobe's greatness (that he was actually able to do some stuff that MJ could), not something to criticize.

Agreed. And I don't think anyone REALLY has a problem with Dylan borrowing from Mahomes any more than basketball fans had a problem with Kobe borrowing from Jordan (very few people really whined about it).

I think the only people whining about DR/Mahomes are people that are really anti Nebraska.

BTW this is one of those Kobe/MJ mirror images video compilations. Most people used this as evidence of Kobe's greatness (that he was actually able to do some stuff that MJ could), not something to criticize.

That was awesome. Have seen it before, but it is still incredible

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back