Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (40-22) (20 Viewers)

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
Caleb Clark is legitimately bad and it’s hard to watch him.

I watched on my phone the first inning and that's it. I thought Harrahill handled himself well after giving up 2 hits to start then retiring the next 2 guys. Tough break on the double then the error for 2 unearned runs. 2-0 isn't that bad for a true frosh to overcome and it would've been nice to see him come back & compete. 4-0 after 1 inning is a big mountain for a first start.

Did his stuff look good? Tough to tell on a phone.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
I watched on my phone the first inning and that's it. I thought Harrahill handled himself well after giving up 2 hits to start then retiring the next 2 guys. Tough break on the double then the error for 2 unearned runs. 2-0 isn't that bad for a true frosh to overcome and it would've been nice to see him come back & compete. 4-0 after 1 inning is a big mountain for a first start.

Did his stuff look good? Tough to tell on a phone.
Thanks for postin PB. know what else to tough to tell on a phone? How saggy a 75 year old ladies tits are .

love the start for this team

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds