Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (40-22) (10 Viewers)

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
Sears has absolutely dominated this season. It's incredible to watch what he's been able to do.

Brody Brecht (Cockeye) is a projected 1st rounder & turned down $500K from 2 SEC schools.
Makes me wonder if Mason or Jalen have been contacted already by anyone on the south trying to get them to transfer…..they are about the only two that I would really like to make sure we hang onto for next year. Sears is draft eligible correct? PLEASE tell me Kyle Perry is out of eligibility?!?!

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
SUCK MY COCK, PURDON'T.

2022 revenge. Eat hemorrhoids filled asshole you nerds.

Yeah, engineers are nerds.

One of my brother-in-law's is probably the most exciting engineer I know...and he doesn't listen to music.

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
Makes me wonder if Mason or Jalen have been contacted already by anyone on the south trying to get them to transfer…..they are about the only two that I would really like to make sure we hang onto for next year. Sears is draft eligible correct? PLEASE tell me Kyle Perry is out of eligibility?!?!

Mason will be back in Lincoln in 2025. I heard he's splitting time between home & workouts with Childress/Siecko this summer.

Jalen is likely going to the Cape. I heard the staff wants him elsewhere. He won't start in the Cape but he can elsewhere to start or just stay in Lincoln and put on weight.

Christo is school focused.

Perry is out of eligibility.

Sanderson is who we need to keep an eye on. Great kid & family, but he's gonna get a few enticing offers.

Overbeek is another to keep an eye on. He may sign a UDFA for a ham sammich.

Stone, I keep hearing conflicting reports; done with baseball & returning. Maybe 2nd team all B1G has him rethinking.

Summer ball is now the wild west with recruiting. Doesn't matter if you're in the portal or not.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Mason will be back in Lincoln in 2025. I heard he's splitting time between home & workouts with Childress/Siecko this summer.

Jalen is likely going to the Cape. I heard the staff wants him elsewhere. He won't start in the Cape but he can elsewhere to start or just stay in Lincoln and put on weight.

Christo is school focused.

Perry is out of eligibility.

Sanderson is who we need to keep an eye on. Great kid & family, but he's gonna get a few enticing offers.

Overbeek is another to keep an eye on. He may sign a UDFA for a ham sammich.

Stone, I keep hearing conflicting reports; done with baseball & returning. Maybe 2nd team all B1G has him rethinking.

Summer ball is now the wild west with recruiting. Doesn't matter if you're in the portal or not.

Some of my old IWCC sources have told me that Stone really enjoys a good party. Not at a normal college baseball player level. Like the dude really gets after it and they’d love to see him if he was locked in on school and baseball.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds