Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2023 Nebraska Baseball Thread (2 Viewers)

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Ridiculous and laughable. Your beef seems to be with Erstad, and is misplaced with Bolt. Here are the facts:

Boeve committed to Omaha before Bolt got the job at Nebraska. They went after him and he stayed committed for whatever (dumb) reasons. He had a chance last summer to enter the portal, and name pick a new school, not just Nebraska but SEC and Big 12 teams as well, & name his price, and he stayed with Omaha. Mike & his family are obviously loyal to Omaha.

Frederick committed to Pickle Smoochers in 2018, and started school before Bolt took the NU job. He hit .182 & .195 at Pickle Smoochers, transfers to Omaha and hit .191 last year. Ya, you want him now. Haha.

Greise committed to Wichita State in 2018, a year before Bolt took the job. He was evaluated, like Anglim was (WSU commit as well, switched to NU), and they deemed him not good enough to play in Lincoln. He redshirted at Wichita State, transferred to Omaha where he hit .237 last year and currently .308 in the Summit League.
I don't have any beef with anyone. Simply stating people at UNO who are doing tremendous there that are from Nebraska simple as that.

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
I don't have any beef with anyone. Simply stating people at UNO who are doing tremendous there that are from Nebraska simple as that.

I asked a different poster who Bolt ignored and you replied with 3 players that he didn't ignore, but Erstad did.

Weird responses.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I asked a different poster who Bolt ignored and you replied with 3 players that he didn't ignore, but Erstad did.

Weird responses.
K Peralta GIF

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
Anyways we're losing 3-0 to a shitty Northwestern team and our ace just got yanked cuz he can't throw a strike. Just finally got our first hit in the 4th inning

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
6-3 Huskers dominating the pussycats

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
7-0 Bottom 2. NW thought it would be a good idea to trot out a pitcher with a 29.2 ERA on the year. Going about as you would expect it to.

edit: As I was typing this, Swansen just hit a nuke. 9-0
Actually it looked like they had the innings and ERA switched around because innings was 6.98 and the announcer said that was his ERA which is still terrible. We might score 20 runs. Good chance to get some pitchers some work too

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
7-0 Bottom 2. NW thought it would be a good idea to trot out a pitcher with a 29.2 ERA on the year. Going about as you would expect it to.

edit: As I was typing this, Swansen just hit a nuke. 9-0
Turned it on after you posted this but I rewound it to watch the 2nd. They're just absolutely crushing him.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Actually it looked like they had the innings and ERA switched around because innings was 6.98 and the announcer said that was his ERA which is still terrible. We might score 20 runs. Good chance to get some pitchers some work too
Well Nebraska Public Media bamboozled me then. fuck em

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds