Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2023 Nebraska Baseball Thread (3 Viewers)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Kitty Reaction GIF

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I thought he was supposed to be more of an aggressive get after em type of coach right? I could just be drunk, but I'm disappointed this is the approach he took tonight.
Was just thinking that a minute ago

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I thought he was supposed to be more of an aggressive get after em type of coach right? I could just be drunk, but I'm disappointed this is the approach he took tonight.
was writing this out as well in a different context but beat me to it. Bolt his first year. I felt like he was aggressive and challenged his players more to be free swinging and his players were loose. Unfortunately it appears off this small sample size he is being strict in approaches and philosophies and the players seem to playing “tight.”

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
was writing this out as well in a different context but beat me to it. Bolt his first year. I felt like he was aggressive and challenged his players more to be free swinging and his players were loose. Unfortunately it appears off this small sample size he is being strict in approaches and philosophies and the players seem to playing “tight.”
First year guys were chirping in the dug out and getting after it. I don’t understand the approach early in the season to seemingly look for walks and play small ball. Drives me nuts. Let’s get some swagger back for fucks sake.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I'll plan on listening/watching tonight. They left 11 on base it sounds like? Truly hope this isn't a repeat of last year when clutch hits were seemingly non-existent.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
San Diego hits a 2 run homer

2-0 in the first

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds