Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nugs

Please find out what in hell is going on with Manning once and for all. I know he hasn’t left the team. I suspect he has the virus.

Ask about the Yutanimal boy too. Colton Feist. He was getting some mentions in fall camp. Curious if waterboy thinks he'll ever make it onto the field.
I check on both of these. But keep in mind it seems the clamp has been put on sharing injury and attrition news. I asked about Mills and all I got was “he was at practice” but nothing about if he dressed or participated.

I check on both of these. But keep in mind it seems the clamp has been put on sharing injury and attrition news. I asked about Mills and all I got was “he was at practice” but nothing about if he dressed or participated.
Please ask him about RSS’s favorite whipping boy, Cam Jurgens, and RSS’s favorite topic...do we practice shotgun snaps?!?!

Ask about the Yutanimal boy too. Colton Feist. He was getting some mentions in fall camp. Curious if waterboy thinks he'll ever make it onto the field.
Hey Jim, PFF numbers say you boy Feist actually did get in for 3 plays on D. They have no grade on him though, so I'm not entirely sure what to read into that.

Hey Jim, PFF numbers say you boy Feist actually did get in for 3 plays on D. They have no grade on him though, so I'm not entirely sure what to read into that.
I hadn't even looked. It says defensive ranking of 58.4 def 58.2 pass rush. Promising if he's getting a few snaps as a redshirt sophomore in a close game.

I hadn't even looked. It says defensive ranking of 58.4 def 58.2 pass rush. Promising if he's getting a few snaps as a redshirt sophomore in a close game.
Ah, I probably forgot to scroll over. I always forget it cuts off on my phone. Definitely promising. At the very least, hopefully he'll keep pushing the guys ahead of him to be better too.

Here’s a couple you can add Deab:

1. The guys are moving around well.
2. Adrian Martinez actually gave the guys a pregame speech before the game.
3. Omar may or may not play the rest of the season.
4. The blackshirts were handed out but no one knows who got them.

I know these nugs are all on Twitter already and are not new news, but with your recent sponsorship from JFQ Mortgage, you should be able to keep the site afloat without providing any information of actual substance.
This is good stuff... You ever consider writing at an online outlet?

Found out Manning doesn’t have the corona. Must be hurt again. I think he’s a mental case.

💯 unfortunately just doesn’t have the football IQ to learn the playbook. Frost refuses to budge really regarding giving him a limited amount of plays to only learn, especially after the clown show that happened when he didn’t even know where to line up in a game and got pretty much benched.

I understand Frost setting an example of you must learn the majority of the playbook or you’re not going to play, but at the same time if I was coaching and we were struggling as much as we are in the redzone, fuck it I’m letting him play.

What the fuck does it matter if Kade Warner knows the entire playbook but he can’t catch the damn ball in the end zone. Give me a guy who can win the majority of 50/50 plays even if he can’t learn the majority of the playbook. You’re hurting yourself. You’re hurting your team.

Have certain packages for certain guys. What do I know though. Let’s just continue to have our best WR play RB because that’s the only way Frost knows how to get him the ball it seems.

Have certain packages for certain guys. What do I know though. Let’s just continue to have our best WR play RB because that’s the only way McCaffrey/Martinez knows how to get him the ball it seems.
FIFY

Go back and watch games and you'll see opportunities to get Wandale the ball but either bad throws or no throws.

FIFY

Go back and watch games and you'll see opportunities to get Wandale the ball but either bad throws or no throws.

Correct we like to target the white walk on WRs or slow white TEs instead. Truly mind bottling.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back