Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NFL Pick'em (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hey All,

I ran in to @Americus on a Xenforo Support Message Board, he runs https://talkndawgs.com - a Georgia Bulldogs Message Board. He said he researched tPB before they launched so it's pretty cool that we have created some inspiration for them over there.

Anyways, they just implemented a "Pickem" feature and I thought we could give it a try too. It is live up at the top but only for the NFL so far. Every team and game has to be entered manually so I thought it might take forever to do all of college, but I will probably put together one for the bowl games if there is interest.

Click on Pickem and let's try it out!

GmOmSDz.png

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Click on “Week 13” and then “Manage my Picks”

Yea that's what I was doing, it asked me to turn on push notifications which I did. Now when I hit the manage button the page just looks like it refreshes/blinks and doesn't take me anywhere else. I'm the worst, I know.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yea that's what I was doing, it asked me to turn on push notifications which I did. Now when I hit the manage button the page just looks like it refreshes/blinks and doesn't take me anywhere else. I'm the worst, I know.
Weird. I just tried and it’s still working for me. What browser are you using?

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
It worked on my work PC this morning. Was on my macbook last night. Not sure why it didn't work.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Got damn, you have to do everything around here. Fireworks, holiday spirit, banning entire sub-continents. Thank you for your service.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
I have volunteered to take over as the new commissioner of the NFL Pick'Em for the rest of the season. I've never commissioned anything before, and it has been a struggle so far, but the week 14 results and week 15 games are now in the system.

I will base my commissioning style after my best role models: Kevin Warren, Roger Goodell, Adam Silver, Jim Delaney, and Dan Beebe.

Anyhow, we just got the permissions set up, so get your picks in soon.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have volunteered to take over as the new commissioner of the NFL Pick'Em for the rest of the season. I've never commissioned anything before, and it has been a struggle so far, but the week 14 results and week 15 games are now in the system.

I will base my commissioning style after my best role models: Kevin Warren, Roger Goodell, Adam Silver, Jim Delaney, and Dan Beebe.

Anyhow, we just got the permissions set up, so get your picks in soon.
You already fucked up, Commish....smh

Understandable to not invite the Jets to the party. They really don't deserve it.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
You already fucked up, Commish....smh

Understandable to not invite the Jets to the party. They really don't deserve it.

I'm not surprised. There are two teams available from the drop down list: "New York," and "New York."

Also, as @Jim14510 suggested, tiebreaker #1 for this week is to guess the final four participants in the Mount Tatermore tourney.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds