Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Next College Football Coach Fired Odds (1 Viewer)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
This is basically saying we have a 75% chance of going 7-5 or better. I like those odds

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
He'll be safe with four or more wins. Guaranteed.
I think he has to get to 6 myself to have a shot at staying, but after 3 wins last year I won’t call your rationale crazy. I’m still in awe Frost didn’t get fired after last year. I never thought we would see a day where a Husker coach could be this bad and keep his job.

Last edited:

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
If we keep Frost going 6-6 with this schedule we should be ashamed. 7-5, minimum
Oh, I agree. We should be ashamed keeping him with anything less than 8 regular season wins with this shite schedule. That being said, there are too many taters and mongos with money that will ensure that Frost is back in '23.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I would think based on schedule that Geoff Collins would be the favorite...
Clemson
WCU
Ole Miss
@UCF
@Pitt
Duke
Bye

Do you think they are better than 2-4 before their bye? After that it doesn't get easier
UVA - could win
FSU - No
Va Tech - underdog
Miami - No
UNC - No
Georgai - God no

It's really hard to even find 5 wins on their schedule. At least Nebraska will be either favored or single digit underdogs at the top of their schedule.

Value bet...Harsin at +1200....

They were trying to oust him anyways and have 2 gimme's then could potentially be 2-5 before their bye Oct 22
Mercer
SJSU
Penn State
Mizzou
LSU
@ Georgia
@ OleMiss
If they lose to Penn State, Mizzou and LSU back to back to back at home. Watch out.

I don't understand Jedd Fisch being on this list at all. They only won 1 game, but he took over a massive overhaul and they were actually competitive towards the end with basically no talent.
Where can I place a bet on Harsin at?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds