Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball (1 Viewer)

Basketball School?

• Yes

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Fuck the cuckeyes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • I hope a meteor hits Lincoln and ends our pain

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
giphy.gif

10InchCorncob

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Unfortunately gents this is going to be my last post on this message board. I didn't expect it to come so soon, but after glancing to the left I noticed this will be my 69th post. this being the case I feel it's my civic duty to give up posting and maintain that post count for eternity.

If you ever find yourself staring at the moon wondering if I'm staring at it too, rest assured that I am not...that's weird, and I'm probably too busy taking someone to pound town. #Blessed

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Unfortunately gents this is going to be my last post on this message board. I didn't expect it to come so soon, but after glancing to the left I noticed this will be my 69th post. this being the case I feel it's my civic duty to give up posting and maintain that post count for eternity.

If you ever find yourself staring at the moon wondering if I'm staring at it too, rest assured that I am not...that's weird, and I'm probably too busy taking someone to pound town. #Blessed
Thank you for your service, sir.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver

@HuskerGarrett, how long after 12:08 pm mst did corn cob sign up with a new handle?

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion

396k03.png

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Why is looking at the moon weird? $50 says you have a tiny dick.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

I didn't know this post was serious lol

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds