Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball (1 Viewer)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fred could have done shit to get more shots for webster in the second half of the second half, but let's not act like there won't be fucking growing pains

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Disappointing last 5 minutes there, but there is still daggone improvement. Can't wait to see how this team is playing late in the year... cautiously optimistic.

Seems like a bunch of folks on RSS who watch 7 CBB games a year thought we'd be a 22 win team this year. Not handling it well haha.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Disappointing last 5 minutes there, but there is still daggone improvement. Can't wait to see how this team is playing late in the year... cautiously optimistic.

Seems like a bunch of folks on RSS who watch 7 CBB games a year thought we'd be a 22 win team this year. Not handling it well haha.
That's the best part. Definitely a more talent team. Going to need to iron some shit out. But kind of what I expected thus far.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

The one positive is that game thread was gold.

tenor.gif

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I did like on Ye ole scrolls that cornicator asked my bottom bitch Fuzzy Freddy if he beats his wife and fuzzy replies by threatening to beat cornicators wife

Fuzzy Freddy is a homo and an dramatic wreck after any Husker event goes south.

I opened the thread, then quickly clicked on weather.com to see if Dean's prediction of 46 degrees in Lincoln on 12/19 was accurate.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
GT played some solid zone and tightened the floor pretty considerably...our boys were just forcing so much. Good lesson game, imo.
Yeah. I have a hard time getting mad about guys taking open looks, but they have to get more at the rim and not turn the god damn ball over so much

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
GT played some solid zone and tightened the floor pretty considerably...our boys were just forcing so much. Good lesson game, imo.

Agree. They also have an older team that GA Tech's coach has been building up to for quite some time. Meanwhile, we have a bunch of transfers we're trying to mesh. But make no mistake Big Fred will make Pickle Smoochers irrelevant pronto.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fuzzy Freddy is a homo and an dramatic wreck after any Husker event goes south.

I opened the thread, then quickly clicked on weather.com to see if Dean's prediction of 46 degrees in Lincoln on 12/19 was accurate.
I'm not exaggerating when I say I hope he dies from some kind of dick eating bacteria

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah. I have a hard time getting mad about guys taking open looks, but they have to get more at the rim and not turn the god damn ball over so much
Banton missed a lot of ten footers tonight in addition to his turnovers. Teddy outside of the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half was all out of whack.

Wasn't all negative. Yvan played tough D on Wright, Webster caught fire, rebounded pretty well.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Banton missed a lot of ten footers tonight in addition to his turnovers. Teddy outside of the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half was all out of whack.

Wasn't all negative. Yvan played tough D on Wright, Webster caught fire, rebounded pretty well.
It's the work in progress I expected it to be.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds