Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NEBRASKETBALL WINS

Definitely won't help him. Probably will take him a while to get going. But his shot looks really sweet and hopefully he isn't doing anything in his time off to fuck up the mechanics.

Yeah. Green averaged a ton. So did Teddy. Don't know that we'd want Kesei to shoulder that amount of offense, but if he can just make open shots at a high rate and not get embarrassed on the other end of the floor, we should be ok.
Would think Mayan could get going if we can actually spread the floor and he can get a consistently clean look. Needs to get his shot off quicker too.

Yeah. Green averaged a ton. So did Teddy. Don't know that we'd want Kesei to shoulder that amount of offense, but if he can just make open shots at a high rate and not get embarrassed on the other end of the floor, we should be ok.

I’d be happy if he were a Marco Belinelli light coming off the bench. Just come in and drop a couple quick 3’s to help be a zone buster or lessen the scoring droughts I’m all for it.

I’d be happy if he were a Marco Belinelli light coming off the bench. Just come in and drop a couple quick 3’s to help be a zone buster or lessen the scoring droughts I’m all for it.
Agreed. Hopefully he (or anyone) can shoot well enough that they'll have some gravity with the defense and force them to play tighter than they really have to on anyone we have right now.

What do you make of Lakes? Screwy year and midseason acclimation is not ideal for him or is he too limited to play at this level?

Agreed. Hopefully he (or anyone) can shoot well enough that they'll have some gravity with the defense and force them to play tighter than they really have to on anyone we have right now.

What do you make of Lakes? Screwy year and midseason acclimation is not ideal for him or is he too limited to play at this level?
Too slow. Mayen looks like lightening compared to Lakes.

I got a new Bloody Mary mix from Kansas City canning company and I think that made the difference. Also, and I feel this is a small thing, but Hoiberg making them run a set each possession has done wonders for efficiency.
I don't know that it's small. I think the ideal for fred is to do basically no in-game coaching. To just install a system and instill confidence in the players to play as free as they want. The problem we've run into is that the team isn't comfortable doing that and it leads to Banton yeeting 5 3s game.

Fred is gonna get this thing rolling. Too good of a coach to not make it happen. We are going to be a tough out down the stretch.

I think his biggest problem is everyone knows what he is there to do. He hasn’t shown he can do anything else to this point which means whenever he is in a guy will be in his hip pocket.

Being eligible this season I believe would allow next year to be a year he doesn’t count against the 13 limit which would allow him to stay here if he wants. I could see him be a grad transfer though and go to a MVC type school and do well. He’s not bad just not Big 10 capable.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back