Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (13 Viewers)

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I really like your "projected" starters there. And I have been pushing the Kyle III pretty hard because I like that he brings something different to the table. That being said, Milicic is winning me over and is probably who I want most at in the portal at this time. I think if we can finish with Milicic and Biliew, we would have a roster to really compete next year.

In other news, anyone have the word on Saint Thomas? He blew up this year and would be an incredible addition if he wants to come back home...
All the Saint Thomas stuff I have read makes it seems like he's going through the draft process and then will probably decide. I've seen USC, UCLA, etc... really no schools in the Midwest

Southendzonehusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
But we have posters in this thread, telling us it’s because he can’t start anywhere and he’s going back to UNO for 90k lmao
Frankie can follow Chucky but he did ask for more money from UNO and has been told he would be a 6th man at every visit. I’m sorry your brother isn’t AJ Storr like you think he is.

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
Frankie can follow Chucky but he did ask for more money from UNO and has been told he would be a 6th man at every visit. I’m sorry your brother isn’t AJ Storr like you think he is.
Whoever is giving you your info doesn’t know basketball. Tater Island has Fidler ranked above the following as a transfer:

44 Fidler
61 Riley Kugel (Kansas)
63 Alijah Martin (Michigan)
71 Milicic
68 Payne
50 Stojakovic
51 Tony Perkins
55 William Kyle
74 Meechie Johnson - Fidler is 30 spots above Ohio States starting transfer guard!!

Probably just a bench guy though 🤷‍♂️

Alright, no more Fidler posts from me until he commits haha

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG
Whoever is giving you your info doesn’t know basketball. Tater Island has Fidler ranked above the following as a transfer:

44 Fidler
61 Riley Kugel (Kansas)
71 Milicic
68 Payne
50 Stojakovic
51 Tony Perkins
55 William Kyle
74 Meechie Johnson - Fidler is 30 spots above Ohio States starting transfer guard!!

I'd love it if you two would bump uglies aka fist fight

Southendzonehusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member

44 Fidler
61 Riley Kugel (Kansas)
71 Milicic
68 Payne
50 Stojakociv
51 Tony Perkins
55 William Kyle

Lmao well every team he visited wants him to be their 6th man. I guess Hoiberg, McDermott and Izzo must not see something you and apparently Gard do. He’s tall and can shoot but can’t play defense. I’m not claiming to be an insider or connected but know enough people around Omaha/Lincoln basketball to know those things are true. Sorry you brother or friend isn’t what you think he is. He scored a lot of points with no one around him. He’s not a first option guy. Would love to have him off the bench.

GBRfr

Linebacker
Elite Member
Lmao well every team he visited wants him to be their 6th man. I guess Hoiberg, McDermott and Izzo must not see something you and apparently Gard do. He’s tall and can shoot but can’t play defense. I’m not claiming to be an insider or connected but know enough people around Omaha/Lincoln basketball to know those things are true. Sorry you brother or friend isn’t what you think he is. He scored a lot of points with no one around him. He’s not a first option guy. Would love to have him off the bench.
How convenient of you to take the word around town as gospel. Things are adding up now, let’s both circle back on this in the future and I’ll take my beating if I’m wrong. Also I have no connection to Fidler, just know a hooper when I see one.

Southendzonehusker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
How convenient of you to take the word around town as gospel. Things are adding up now, let’s both circle back on this in the future and I’ll take my beating if I’m wrong. Also I have no connection to Fidler, just know a hooper when I see one.
Youre just a hooper now? Funny how before you claimed to know Wisconsin wanted him to replace Storr.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Last I heard was don’t get your hopes up on Fidler or Chucky for Nebraska
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds