Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (43 Viewers)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
In all seriousness, our glaring issue exposed by the aggies is our lack of athleticism and speed. We are going to have a really solid roster it appears, but are not addressing our weakness.
True. But I would also suggest we not overreact to one loss, even though it was our final loss.

Our '24 team, as constructed, also beat national finalist Purdue and took Elite 8 Illinois to overtime.

In the tournament, we happen to run into a buzzsaw of a team that was not only more athletic that us, but was also unrealistically hot from 3-point land.

So while we do want to get tougher and more atheltic, let's not spend too much time trying to build a team to beat 2024 Texas A&M.

Last edited:

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
In all seriousness, our glaring issue exposed by the aggies is our lack of athleticism and speed. We are going to have a really solid roster it appears, but are not addressing our weakness.
Griffiths is athletic. Kyle would give us an uber athletic big who is quick twitch and can block shots. Don't sleep on Igor Milicic as he can not only shoot 3's but also blocks shots. He averaged 8.5 reb/game plus over 1 block/game. He had 4 Blocked Shots against Duke this season. Moves well for a 6-10 guy. I also think Morgan has a bit more spring in his game than Mast.

Omar Little

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Griffiths is athletic. Kyle would give us an uber athletic big who is quick twitch and can block shots. Don't sleep on Igor Milicic as he can not only shoot 3's but also blocks shots. He averaged 8.5 reb/game plus over 1 block/game. He had 4 Blocked Shots against Duke this season. Moves well for a 6-10 guy. I also think Morgan has a bit more spring in his game than Mast.
I’m more concerned about the guards

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

Yeah. Griffiths is a sizable upgrade from Wilcher in my opinion. Those thinking we haven’t gotten more athletic with that addition I’d encourage them to watch his tape.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds