Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (14 Viewers)

Freebird

Wingback
Insider
Why did Robin just post the same picture twice in a row. Who’s the other transfer we just picked up?

huskermef

Bench Warmer
So far we've replaced Lawerence wirth Worster, Allick with Morgan, Wilcher with Griffiths (hopefully)... gonna need a committee to replace Keisei. Still need a backup big to replace Diop/Keita, and an Eli Rice bench type player.

Cowboy Kermit

Defensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
He’s a Sam Greisel type. He’s not going to shoot you out of the gym but he’ll certainly bully smaller guards.
Griesel was the first person I thought of watching his tape. His numbers from 3 don’t jump off the page, but he’ll take smart ones and make a couple big ones.

Also, if he grew up a Husker fan? Very similar vibes to Griesel.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
So far we've replaced Lawerence wirth Worster, Allick with Morgan, Wilcher with Griffiths (hopefully)... gonna need a committee to replace Keisei. Still need a backup big to replace Diop/Keita, and an Eli Rice bench type player.
See my post above, but Fiddler to replace Keisei, I'd bet the plan may be to have Morgan end up replacing Diop/Keita and either Kyle III or Payne will be Allick's replacement, and I'm still holding out hope for Omaha Biliew to be the bench-type player.

I'm not saying that it will happen, but if Griffiths, Fiddler, Kyle III and Biliew end up being the final pieces, that is a team that very realistically could make a Sweet Sixteen run.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Griesel was the first person I thought of watching his tape. His numbers from 3 don’t jump off the page, but he’ll take smart ones and make a couple big ones.

Also, if he grew up a Husker fan? Very similar vibes to Griesel.

Fred appears to want to either get more athletic and if he can’t do that he’s gonna get longer and tougher. He certainly achieves that with this pick up.

This is a kid who seems to want contact and initiates a lot of it. Between him, Gary, and Morgan there’s gonna be some wars at practice.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds