Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (24 Viewers)

COYS

Linebacker

once a Nebrasketball commit, always a Nebrasketballer at heart. come home

This kid is still around? He was a Miles commit. For whatever reason Fred and Matty A never worked to keep him and was one of the first commits they cut loose. I remember being perplexed at the time as he was our best commit they inherited. A bunch of high majors swooped in immediately. Doubt he would want to play for Fred given that history.

PonyBoy

Linebacker
Insider
This kid is still around? He was a Miles commit. For whatever reason Fred and Matty A never worked to keep him and was one of the first commits they cut loose. I remember being perplexed at the time as he was our best commit they inherited. A bunch of high majors swooped in immediately. Doubt he would want to play for Fred given that history.

Nebraska (Fred/Matt) didn't cut him loose. We were a placeholder till he got other P5 offers.

Purdue & Louisville were working hard behind the scenes to get him and he ended up committing to Louisville, around a week after decommitting from Nebraska. And I'm pretty sure Purdue "publicly offered" him within days of his decommitment from Nebraska.

Like everything else back then, Matt fucked things up & Fred allowed it.

Last edited:

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Who would do it better, the 2024-25 Nebraska Death Lineup or the 2016 Warriors Death Lineup?
To be clear, I don't think that would be a good full-time lineup. Too big..I'm not sure how they would defend.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Per Tater Island - Gary Sharp broke the news on the show this morning. Said he spoke with Frankie last night at the UNO baseball game and that he will be announcing his decision live on the show next Monday morning.

Sharp and Frankie are tight. Sharp was the one the whole time dropping hints that he was hitting the portal.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I think he would let Frankie have his moment regardless of where he is going. So I don’t know that I see this as a good or a bad sign.
Even if it was a bad sign for Wiscy, it would be just as good of a sign for Pickle Smoochers as us, I would think. Or is Pickle Smoochers not considered as big of a player here?

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
Who's Trilly and what's his Discord server?
Trilly Donovan. It’s a Twitter account. Somehow gets the scoop on a lot of breaking news with portal and coaches. Has a discord though to break things sooner or rumors he hears

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds