Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (17 Viewers)

SOHusker11

Cornerback
Elite Member

F William Kyle, South Dakota State​

INTEL: William Kyle earned Summit League Defensive Player of the Year honors along with a first-team All-Summit nod this season. The 6-foot-9 forward is originally from Bellevue, Nebraska. The school multiple sources have told me to watch here is Nebraska. Kyle will continue to take visits and has one scheduled to Cockeye State after the dead period ends. Continue to watch the visits here.
Christopherson on 247 rarely knows shit, but when he does actually say something the odds are usually good. He doesn't like to chance being wrong.

He's been saying that he's very optimistic about Kyle and N.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Rumor is he's following his coach :\
Angry Mad GIF by Pokémon

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
But with Morgan and Mast here already, do we really need another big like that? Give me William Kyle over him all day long.

I agree with you. I think for the last front court spot it’s Kyle or Payne. I’m not really that picky over which one we get. Add one of those two to go with Morgan and Gary and we are immediately tougher than last year.

Morgan looks like a guy who runs a little hot from time to time. I wouldn’t mind some scuffles on the court when other teams think they can grab our shooters.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I agree with you. I think for the last front court spot it’s Kyle or Payne. I’m not really that picky over which one we get. Add one of those two to go with Morgan and Gary and we are immediately tougher than last year.

Morgan looks like a guy who runs a little hot from time to time. I wouldn’t mind some scuffles on the court when other teams think they can grab our shooters.
The more I hear about Kyle, the more I am excited about adding him. My concern is who gets the starting spot if you add both him and Fiddler? I can't imagine we are moving Williams, Gary or Mast to the bench and we can't start both because we need a PG. Could you run with Williams, Fiddler, Gary, Mast and Kyle as your starters? That's a HUGE lineup...

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG
The more I hear about Kyle, the more I am excited about adding him. My concern is who gets the starting spot if you add both him and Fiddler? I can't imagine we are moving Williams, Gary or Mast to the bench and we can't start both because we need a PG. Could you run with Williams, Fiddler, Gary, Mast and Kyle as your starters? That's a HUGE lineup...
You could. It could also be matchup dependent. It could also signal that Mast is leaving and Morgan is his replacement

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds