Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (14 Viewers)

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Bizarre move for Cal. Staying in conference and moving to a program without blue blood status. His legacy one and done roster management has proven to be ineffective during the transfer portal era in the tournament, but I figured he would land somewhere better.
He hasn't survived his introductory press conference yet. We all know how nothing is a given until the first whooo pig sooey.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Bizarre move for Cal. Staying in conference and moving to a program without blue blood status. His legacy one and done roster management has proven to be ineffective during the transfer portal era in the tournament, but I figured he would land somewhere better.
Goodman saying along the lines of at least 5M in NIL each season at Arkansas.

Insane.

Edit:

Jerry Jones
Walmart
Tyson Foods
JB Hunt

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I really wonder if it's a case of no one worthwhile really wanting him. He's one of the best recruiters the game has ever seen, but he's awful as a coach and has been exposed a lot the last decade.

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I ran into Rick Pitino in Memphis during the NCAA tournament when Nebraska was down there. He was at Silky O'Sullivan's across the street from the arena. His son coaches one of the other teams there. Which one really doesn't matter.
We had just left there to go to Albert's when he went to Silky's, just barely missed him. Did he truly buy the entire bar a shot? That's what we were being told right as we got to Albert's.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
We had just left there to go to Albert's when he went to Silky's, just barely missed him. Did he truly buy the entire bar a shot? That's what we were being told right as we got to Albert's.
It’s not your fault for missing him, he moves in and out pretty quickly. Rumor has it he was only there for 16 seconds

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s not your fault for missing him, he moves in and out pretty quickly. Rumor has it he was only there for 16 seconds
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds