Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (4 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think Rice can easily be replaced. He had a sweet stroke but was a liability on defense and ball handling. Slow feet and not a twitchy athlete. I'd take Frankie F over Rice. Much like Lloyd we really don't know what we had with Rice as he played limited prime time minutes. Williams, Gary & Mast are the only players I'm worried about losing as I feel the rest can be replaced through the Portal

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I hope so. He seems like a slightly bigger plus more athletic replacement for Allick. At first I wasn't sold on him but then saw his shot blocking numbers which got my attention. I love shot blockers and think they influence a game much more than just blocking 1 or 2 shots a game. I still remember a game between Kansas & Oklahoma. Kansas was beating them by about 20 at halftime. Then Billy Tubbs put in a skinny athletic 6-10 JUCO transfer at Center. He had no offensive game and logged very few minutes for them. He blocked or altered over a half dozen shots in the paint in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half. Totally took away KU's vaunted inside game which caused their offense to become predictable as they were dependent on outside shooting. Oklahoma came back and won that game. Coach Billy Tubbs & his seldom used Shot Blocker for the Win

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

200w.gif

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
Fred is gonna just replace all these guys leaving with all conference players from the MVC or Summit league (probably white guys) but the formula has been successful

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds