Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball 2024-25 Roster Ins/Outs (2 Viewers)

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
Wasn't another big thing of Turd's was having all Nebraska teams essentially look the same? Basketball stopped wearing black, etc...

There's been a move by some in the athletic department to make black a bigger focus on merchandise and uniforms. It appears that Alberts believes that move is over. In response to the call, the Nebraska Cornhuskers AD made his feelings clear.

"I think if you've noticed, our uniforms across the board, we're wearing red. We're Nebraska. And if you don't want to wear red, you might have to go to a different school," he said.
Mad Season 11 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Right or wrong I judge a transfer based on which schools have reached out.
Yeah. I do it off the initial list. Most teams will fuck anything that moves in the portal when it comes to contact so PSU, Duqeunse, and schools I can't find on a map #Yikes

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Being told Nebraska offered Frankie a bigger NIL bag than CU did, not by much, but still more, however it’s still Wisconsin to beat.
Any credence to what a poster on Tater Island said/heard, that along the lines of if Storr was leaving, then Chucky might? Looked like their quote came from a Wiscy board

Cowboy Kermit

Defensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Any credence to what a poster on Tater Island said/heard, that along the lines of if Storr was leaving, then Chucky might? Looked like their quote came from a Wiscy board
Storr leaving was possibly the worst kept secret in the Big Ten. Chucky appears to loyal to a fault.

Frankie being in Madison this weekend was originally just him going up there to see Chucky but then their coaches heard he was coming and reached out for an unofficial.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Storr leaving was possibly the worst kept secret in the Big Ten. Chucky appears to loyal to a fault.

Frankie being in Madison this weekend was originally just him going up there to see Chucky but then their coaches heard he was coming and reached out for an unofficial.

Did a team lure him to the portal? Or what?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds