Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska Vs Texas National Championship VB (1 Viewer)

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
Offseason changes are a must...Cook should start by firing the OC or demoting at the very least.

Oh, and I know nothing about VB and they probably don't even have OC's, but it's my right as a fan to act irrational and say stupid shit.
They need to work on their serves since Texas dominated us there. Plus work on their kill shots since it seems like most were always out.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Why does the volleyball team always get a pass on criticism? Already so much shit on facebook about how they're so proud of their girls and the effort blah blah. This was about the equivalent of the Georiga TCU blowout. You dominate all year go 33-1 and then shit the bed in the most important game?
Volleyball school my ass, maybe if they wouldn't have missed that one breakfast they would have played better today. ☠️

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
They will call for Rhule and Raiola's head after a 10-3 season including a tough lost in the CC game. As a freshman, next year. That's my prediction.
My goal is still just a fucking bowl game. Even if we flipped a dozen 5 stars on signing day that would be the goal.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just from a casual observer, i feel like the past few season Nebraska has lacked an elite OH. Someone that can spank the ball like I like to be spanked.
I think Merritt Beason and Harper Murray disagree with you about the OH part. They're pretty elite. And no "kink shaming" if spankings are what you enjoy. Carry on.

Herbie

Quarterback
I think Merritt Beason and Harper Murray disagree with you about the OH part. They're pretty elite. And no "kink shaming" if spankings are what you enjoy. Carry on.
They seem more technical smart than just having absolute cannons for arms that can spank that puppy

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Just from a casual observer, i feel like the past few season Nebraska has lacked an elite OH. Someone that can spank the ball like I like to be spanked.
They’ve lacked a consistent OH since Foecke. Harper will hopefully be that next year, just lacked consistency. Also haven’t had a great setter since Kelly Hunter. Hames was good but nothing special. Bergen appears like she could be the next Hunter. Showed her youth out there tonight like the rest of the team but she’ll be a great one.

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
But really who’s in the short list to replace cook.
Reyes seems to be the top guy right now. He’s been coveted by team USA Mens national team and has turned them down. Also think thats why Hildenbrand left after he saw Reyes appeared to have the inside track (no inside info just the vibe I have from the situation). Reyes has also been the one putting together these top tier classes of late, including this past years class.

BillButtlicker

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Texas experienced exposed our youth.... and terrible serve receive abilities. If Nebraska can improve their serving and eliminated the terrible serve receive we will win a natty next year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds