Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska v. Rutgers Game Thread

You don't need balls when you're 2-5 and playing in Piscataway, NJ on a Friday night in mid-December, c'mon guys.
I don't give a flying fuck in this asshole season. A win against a team we should beat 99/100 is a win when Frost has realized the 1/100 like 3 times this year is fine with me

DOWNHILL Offense all night long.

Save for a few sideways and stutters and hesitaions that got RUT 10 plays for loss.

They should bottle the scheme.

625 yards vs RUT is worth 425 vs NW or MINN or WISC or Cockeye et al

20 ducking pages? Nice to get the W with almost 600 yards of offense, though.

A couple stupid mother f****** called me during the game so I was not able to keep up with real time in the game thread. I'll just jump in here and say yay.

Alright, @BIGSTICK67, if you post on here again about what you're jamming out to while pissing off your wife and one of the songs get stuck in my head for as long as that outfield song that's been in my head for 2 weeks, we're going to be in the HyVee parking lot.

BTW, did @Jim14510 or @HuskerGarrett turn on the fireworks?
I did. For future reference you just search the ACP for current holiday

The fact that it's not surprising in the least is deeply telling.
I know I'm older than a lot of you, but when I was in college we often fumbled or threw an interception on the first possession, and the nu defense scored a touchdown.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that things are different in this system. Not to say that I'm not concerned. Just saying things are different now, and none of the current coaches would have taken the job at Nebraska if they knew where the program was at at the time.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back