Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska v Purdue [8:00pm Peacock] (Win 88-72) (2 Viewers)

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Yes, just the absolute worst. The guy has zero juice. What kind of blackmail does Cris Collinsworth possess on NBC execs?
It's like they created a legacy position for his kid. I thought he was bad a football play by play...he's 100x worse for basketball. Sadly, I really like Robbie Hummel. He's probabaly the best analyst for CBB, but Collinsworth made that broadcast sound like amateur hour.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
It's like they created a legacy position for his kid. I thought he was bad a football play by play...he's 100x worse for basketball. Sadly, I really like Robbie Hummel. He's probabaly the best analyst for CBB, but Collinsworth made that broadcast sound like amateur hour.
Frustrated Will Ferrell GIF

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
They really had Collinsworth on the call over Eagle's kid? Damn.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
A good buddy of mine back East is a big Purdue fan and played under Painter at Southern Illinois and a current friend of mine here in Memphis played at Purdue. Here are some of their combined takes:

-Neither was even mad. We just outplayed/hustled them.

-Outside of Edey they have no other big men. It’s Edey and a bunch of guards.

-Too many turnovers by Purdue. At one point late in the second half the turnover margin for Purdue was +6.

-Hot shooting + hostile home crowd = win every time
Nothing about Fred and Sam are the man...err men?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds