Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska Unclaimed Property

sexmonster

Linebacker
My brother was searching on the ‘Nebraska.Gov’ site that apparently keeps a database for unclaimed property and my name popped up. Said the amount was “over $250” so I sent in my verification. Social sec #, bank info, state ID, etc. I bit hook, line, and sinker. 😱😱😱😱😱

J/k was not a scam and just got a check for $2001. Whoaaa, pretty cool. This thread is for ideas on how to blow it 👃🏽🍬???

My brother was searching on the ‘Nebraska.Gov’ site that apparently keeps a database for unclaimed property and my name popped up. Said the amount was “over $250” so I sent in my verification. Social sec #, bank info, state ID, etc. I bit hook, line, and sinker. 😱😱😱😱😱

J/k was not a scam and just got a check for $2001. Whoaaa, pretty cool. This thread is for ideas on how to blow it 👃🏽🍬???
Hookers and blow of course.

Hookers and blow of course.
You see what I did there with my icons?

tenor.gif

Arizona has a similar system but doesn't tell you how much it is...I filled out the paperwork and there was a processing fee of like 5 bucks. I got the check and it was for 3 bucks. I lost 2 bucks because of that shit. Fml.
This one had two different annotations. One said nothing and one said over 2fiddy. Shit, found out later though

im rich donald trump GIF by Team Coco

So I’m just kinda like now what...double down? Three PS5s? A beretta like I’ve been wanting since EAS...I don’t know but I do know I want to blow it.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back