Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska Men’s Athletics (1 Viewer)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
If the powers that be don’t take them seriously and hire the best coaches available and give them the support they need, should we as fans take it seriously?

Last edited:

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hoiberg is so much easier to get behind right now imo. He’s struggled and the OSU game maddening to say the least....Big Ten basketball is so good. However, it’s easy to see the progress and talent upgrade. It sort of makes me think of Brad Underwood’s start at Illinois. Was bad his first two years (14-18, 12-21) but you could see the talent assembling then the 3rd year it came together pretty good (21-10). Fred’s team has a similar feel.

Frost, on the other hand, I don’t think you can point to ☝️ thing right now that makes you believe something will change. I find the coordinated media effort to basically double down is, 1. Comical. 2. Telling. The talking heads at NU want Frost regardless of obvious problems. I could totally understand any NU fan, financially, not wanting to support that logic.

I’m intrigued to see what Bolt can do. Appears to just kill it in recruiting. Hopefully that translates.

Last edited:

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Hoiberg is so much easier to get behind right now imo. He’s struggled and the OSU game maddening to say the least....Big Ten basketball is so good. However, it’s easy to see the progress and talent upgrade. It sort of makes me think of Brad Underwood’s start at Illinois. Was bad his first two years (14-18, 12-21) but you could see the talent assembling then the 3rd year it came together pretty good (21-10). Fred’s team has a similar feel.

Frost, on the other hand, I don’t think you can point to ☝️ thing right now that makes you believe something will change. I find the coordinated media effort to basically double down is, 1. Comical. 2. Telling. The talking heads at NU want Frost regardless of obvious problems. I could totally understand any NU fan not wanting support that logic.

I’m intrigued to see what Bolt can do. Appears to just kills it in recruiting. Hopefully that translates.

great breakdown!

NEHusker54

Cornerback
clearly that wasn’t the case
Hindsight is always 2020 (pun intended). Hey do you know what the winning lottery numbers were from last night I’m going to go buy a ticket.

What you are complaining about Moos has absolutely done. Made the absolute best hires in both major sports at the time of the hire. Are you suggesting we fire both and start over again?

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Hindsight is always 2020 (pun intended). Hey do you know what the winning lottery numbers were from last night I’m going to go buy a ticket.

What you are complaining about Moos has absolutely done. Made the absolute best hires in both major sports at the time of the hire. Are you suggesting we fire both and start over again?

you sure about that. Frost had no body of work as a head coach and Fred just got fired from the Bulls. Not sure I would consider either the best available coach

NEHusker54

Cornerback
you sure about that. Frost had no body of work as a head coach and Fred just got fired from the Bulls. Not sure I would consider either the best available coach

200.gif

Nice try

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds