Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska is 3-1 in its last 4 games (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The last time Nebraska was 3-1 over a 4 game stretch was 20-21

20 Rutgers W
21 Illinois L
21 Fordham W
21 Buffalo W

The last time it happened in a season was at the start of 2019.

South Alabama W
Colorado L
Northern Illinois W
Illinois W

It’s quite obvious that when the program needs a boost we fuck the state of Illinois. Northwestern has no idea of what’s in store for them.
When is the last time we were 4-1?

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
I’ve learned two things over the last 5+ years of watching Husker football:

1) Never ASSUME a victory based on the opponent.
2) Never DENIGRATE a victory no matter how ugly it was.

I remember back in 2021 after Nebraska blew out Northwestern. I was listening to a podcast of Sip's 93.7 morning show and they were discussing how the schedule just works out for Nebraska to finally "breakthrough" if they beat Michigan. I was flabbergasted.

I'm seeing some similar stuff today.

NW is a dumpster fire, but they will also be coming off a bye. Just find a way to let your dumpster fire burn less.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Hoping we can make that 6-1 in last 7 and just get bowl eligible ASAP, then play spoiler with the end of our schedule and steal a couple more.

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
Exactly my thoughts. I feel good for the players that they are experiencing success even if it is ugly at times.

Mickey and Busch started changing the culture towards the end of last season and Rhule and staff are putting players in the right positions. We’ve had 3rd and 4th string guys step up already due to injuries this year. Shows that development is happening at all levels.

I’m happy! Yes - we should have won the 1st two games but I think they’re learning from their mistakes.
And for those that have been questioning McGuire, you certainly can't question how his receivers have been blocking, even the freshmen.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds