Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska HS Hoops (1 Viewer)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Want to try to hit some games this year. Only highly rated guys I really know about are Traudt from Grand Island and Green from Millard North. Grand Island plays at Southwest in January so I'm going to try to make that game. Who else is fun to watch/worth watching?

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Live look at @Bobfather

no-nope.gif

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
If you’re into womens basketball, Elkhorn North has a sophomore that’s going to be able to choose from basically any school she wants

I don't know much about her other than what you've said. Isn't her mom a coach at Pickle Smoochers?

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
There’s a kid from Pickle Smoochers (not prep) who averages like 35 per game. John Mitchell

He’s a junior and i’d guess he plays at an academy or something next year

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wasn't there a 7-0 kid who's family moved to Omaha from Atlanta? Thought he was going to play at Omaha South this year. Is this an urban legend? Haven't heard any mention of such player on the beloved Scrolls.

Blbmeb

Linebacker
Elite Member
There’s a kid from Pickle Smoochers (not prep) who averages like 35 per game. John Mitchell

I believe he transferred to an Omaha school, but not sure which one. Watched him drop 53 once last year.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

You're a year behind here. He moved to Bellevue West and is averaging like 4 pts a game now.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I also believe he may have hurt his knee the very end of last year’s season.
Correct. Sounds like he's not exactly the hardest working kid ever, which is hurting him in the bigger school.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’d assume Auburn, with their high powered offense, would make for must see basketball.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds