Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska H.S. Football Semifinal Playoff Scores / Championship Matchups (1 Viewer)

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy
I won't complain too loud cuz I hope they put McCook down to C1 and we can just go on a rampage

i-hate-kids-beat-up.gif

source.gif

source.gif

200.gif

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wanna know how far Omaha has sprawled to the West? Gretna is playing for the freaking Class A championship.
I was thinking the same thing. Two thoughts:

When I was at Benson in the mid '60s, we were the 2nd largest school in the state with 2700 students behind Central HS which was always the biggest. Millard was the rest stop on I-80 that had the cool coffee pot landmark. That was pretty much Millard.

On my travels through Western Nebraska this summer I went through Thedford on Hwy. 2. It was memorable for three reasons. It was so damn windy that the steering was actually affected in my rent a car. It was the first real civilization after Scottsbluff. And, they had signs all over the place proclaiming what badasses they were in HS football. They were right.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I was thinking the same thing. Two thoughts:

When I was at Benson in the mid '60s, we were the 2nd largest school in the state with 2700 students behind Central HS which was always the biggest. Millard was the rest stop on I-80 that had the cool coffee pot landmark. That was pretty much Millard.

On my travels through Western Nebraska this summer I went through Thedford on Hwy. 2. It was memorable for three reasons. It was so damn windy that the steering was actually affected in my rent a car. It was the first real civilization after Scottsbluff. And, they had signs all over the place proclaiming what badasses they were in HS football. They were right.

Hwy 83 runs the entire length of the State and yet it only passes through 4 towns.

Valentine, Thedford, North Platte, McCook

What a Mount Rushmore of big swinging dick towns.
workaholics-jillian-bell.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds