Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska H.S. Football Scores From Thursday (9/14) (1 Viewer)

Alum-Ni

Quarterback
Stats Guy

CLASS A

Bellevue East 56, Omaha Northwest 0
Lincoln East 42, Lincoln Northeast 7
Omaha North 54, Omaha Benson 0

CLASS B
Elkhorn North 30, Grand Island Northwest 12

CLASS C1
Columbus Scotus 41, West Point-Beemer 27

CLASS C2
Holyoke (Colorado) 43, Hershey 6

CLASS D2
Boyd County 36, O'Neill St. Mary's 22
Wynot 54, Randolph 6

CLASS D6
Parkview Christian 59, Heartland Lutheran 16
Southwest 36, Creek Valley 0

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
At least that’s got a backdrop. This is endless fields and zero towns with people. I haven’t been to Nevada outside of Vegas
I’ve driven through Nevada several times and it sound exactly like what you described.

It’s a complete and utter wasteland outside of Vegas and Reno. There is a sign in Nevada that really freaked us out and it said something like “Next gas station 150 miles” or something to that effect.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
I’ve driven through Nevada several times and it sound exactly like what you described.

It’s a complete and utter wasteland outside of Vegas and Reno. There is a sign in Nevada that really freaked us out and it said something like “Next gas station 150 miles” or something to that effect.

Haha that’s not ideal. About like going through Rosebud from the badlands to Valentine. Pretty lovely country.

bbenson67

Cornerback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Where my great grandma grew up and is buried. The biggest wasteland I've ever been.
I had an aunt that lived in Julesburg, CO. Same song different verse. I remember the first time we visited. I was so excited because my Dad said we're going to Colorado and then the reality of Julesburg. He made up for it by going on to Rocky Mountain National Park but for a moment there the deception was palpable.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I had an aunt that lived in Julesburg, CO. Same song different verse. I remember the first time we visited. I was so excited because my Dad said we're going to Colorado and then the reality of Julesburg. He made up for it by going on to Rocky Mountain National Park but for a moment there the deception was palpable.
We had essentially a family reunion weekend there for Grandma Pete's funeral.

I swear there was more heat coming from the ground than from above. It was somewhere around 280 degrees in the sun and 275 in the shade.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds