Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Nebraska finalizing offer for Sr. Associate Athletic Director

HuskerGarrett

A different animal and the same beast
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have been told that Nebraska is finalizing an offer for the Senior Associate Athletic Director- Development position that has been open since last January. The name should be announced this weekend.

I was also told that Matt Davison asked to interview for this position. After his interview, higher powers (not sure who) intervened to prevent any traction on him getting the job.

Breaking news before RRS yet again

husband GIF

I have been told that Nebraska is finalizing an offer for the Senior Associate Athletic Director- Development position that has been open since last January. The name should be announced this weekend.

I was also told that Matt Davison asked to interview for this position. After his interview, higher powers (not sure who) intervened to prevent any traction on him getting the job.

tenor.gif

Thanks for the tip... I just scheduled a post for the AM

In the words of Nate Clouse, “what does this mean for Nebraska?” Also, does that piss of Frost about Davison or does he not care at all?

Serious question. Does it matter?

Meaning, if he doesn't start winning very soon it really won't matter. If he starts winning, I'm sure (if the administration is smart), they'll put someone into the position that Frost likes.

Hopefully matty goes back to calling games, the absolute most he should be allowed to do
i couldn't agree with this more

If Frost wants to be a successful D1 coach he's going to need to separate himself from dudes that drag him down and surround himself with dudes that pursue excellence. Davison is NOT pursuing excellence, he's pretending to be something he's not. If North Stadium were truly a business, Matt would be out on his ass. I'd love to see his office, does his phone blow up on the daily? Who comes to him with REAL problems that he needs to solve? What meetings does he drive? I bet he's one helluva group discussion leader. Sorry but that dude just irritates the living shit out of me.

i couldn't agree with this more

If Frost wants to be a successful D1 coach he's going to need to separate himself from dudes that drag him down and surround himself with dudes that pursue excellence. Davison is NOT pursuing excellence, he's pretending to be something he's not. If North Stadium were truly a business, Matt would be out on his ass. I'd love to see his office, does his phone blow up on the daily? Who comes to him with REAL problems that he needs to solve? What meetings does he drive? I bet he's one helluva group discussion leader. Sorry but that dude just irritates the living shit out of me.

Exactly. Frost needs guys who share the same vision but bring different ideas on how to get it done, not yes men that provide little feedback or no thought process that differs from what he thinks. You need people to push you as well as you push them to help each other grow

In other news, Syracuse promoted Sean Teter to the #2 guy for football s&c this week.

Meaning, if he doesn't start winning very soon it really won't matter. If he starts winning, I'm sure (if the administration is smart), they'll put someone into the position that Frost likes.
That’s a great point

In the words of Nate Clouse, “what does this mean for Nebraska?” Also, does that piss of Frost about Davison or does he not care at all?

Frost needs accountability. I wouldn't give a damn if it pissed Frost off. He doesn't run the show. If Davidson would get that job he certainly wouldn't be providing accountability. So if Davidson got it I think it would definitely matter. I'm happy to hear that administration shut that down. Feels a lot like politics.

And let's face it with Moos. That guy probably has a countdown calendar on his office wall for number of days left on his contract. Moos doesn't have power to do much. I'm sure he wants to get out of here as fast as he can.

Everything I've heard is Frost can pretty much do whatever he wants. Been told that multiple times for a few years. My hope would be after this OU DEBACLE (still shocks me that actually happened) that this is move from the administration that is going to force a little more accountability.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back