Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Nebraska facing a heisman favorite early next year..

I question if he’s a P5 QB or not. Let alone a heisman level type a guy.
My thoughts exactly. I'll be honest, I didn't watch him much this past season, but I had some serious questions after that championship game. His size only begins to scratch the surface of concerns. I think we will light him up...

My thoughts exactly. I'll be honest, I didn't watch him much this past season, but I had some serious questions after that championship game. His size only begins to scratch the surface of concerns. I think we will light him up...

His size and arm strength are two of the biggest ones. Add to it he’ll see power five competition immediately this year with TCU and us back to back and I think they’ll find the adjustment is steep.

He may end up being a good QB. But to be named the starter as soon as Deion got off the plane was absolutely stupid.

I think we are going to find out eventually that Coach Mouth and everything he brings with him is "all hat and no cattle". As a player Coach Mouth was everything he said he was, as a coach we will see.

I think we are going to find out eventually that Coach Mouth and everything he brings with him is "all hat and no cattle". As a player Coach Mouth was everything he said he was, as a coach we will see.

Not sure I'd go that far. He's succeeded in most everything related to football in his life.

But this is a different level than JSU....plus the hype is not healthy. If there's any fanbase that would understand being overhyped, it'd be Nebraska. Albeit, we've had terrible coaching. Time will tell, but I like the direction this is going. They won't be happy unless he, the team and players live up to the hype.

Hope it fails miserably.

🙄🤭

Wasn’t even the best FCS QB in 2022, he MIGHT be in the top half of the QB rankings…in his own conference.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

His size and arm strength are two of the biggest ones. Add to it he’ll see power five competition immediately this year with TCU and us back to back and I think they’ll find the adjustment is steep.

He may end up being a good QB. But to be named the starter as soon as Deion got off the plane was absolutely stupid.
He’s 6’2 210 dumb fuck

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back