Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska +8 vs Minnesota (1 Viewer)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m getting the sense that Vegas has over corrected to account for that trend.... +8 feels like they want to ensure bets are placed on Nebraska early.
Agreed 100%.

My educated guess is that this MN-NU line ends up at about +3 or +4 the day of the game (barring any huge injuries for either team in fall camp). Maybe even +2. Minnesota doesn't really have a hype machine that builds up their Vegas lines. People will research the game and realize that MN lost a shit ton of production off their 2022 team.

That's the main reason that I like the +8...its very good value for a line I think will go down as low as +3. I'm not convinced that Nebraska will win the game I just think the +8 now is very good value. Only problem w betting it now is you could have a massive injury on either side that changes the scope of the game. You still gotta make it through 4 months.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Agreed 100%.

My educated guess is that this MN-NU line ends up at about +3 or +4 the day of the game (barring any huge injuries for either team in fall camp). Maybe even +2. Minnesota doesn't really have a hype machine that builds up their Vegas lines. People will research the game and realize that MN lost a shit ton of production off their 2022 team.

That's the main reason that I like the +8...its very good value for a line I think will go down as low as +3. I'm not convinced that Nebraska will win the game I just think the +8 now is very good value. Only problem w betting it now is you could have a massive injury on either side that changes the scope of the game. You still gotta make it through 4 months.
I love the +8 and will take it when my guy posts it, but the thing that gives me pause on a neb ML is our ability to stop the run. BJ Fuck will commit to the run at all costs. They might be replacing starters on the OL but one thing BJ has excelled at is OL development.

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
surprised hammer GIF

I have already hammered the skers +8 cmon

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds