Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ncaa 24 still a go for this summer (4 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
i'm actually going to have to waste a bunch of money on an xbox now so i can play this dumb game
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
Wife was out shopping today. I sent her a PS5 as a “joke” recommendation. I literally have 0 free time to play games.

Apparently she decided I had enough time because she came home with a PS5.

Either that or she backed her car into something and doesn’t want me to be mad. I haven’t looked yet.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I’m going to try and run it on my Xbox one like a poor. Hoping to hold out until a new Xbox is released before upgrading consoles

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wife was out shopping today. I sent her a PS5 as a “joke” recommendation. I literally have 0 free time to play games.

Apparently she decided I had enough time because she came home with a PS5.

Either that or she backed her car into something and doesn’t want me to be mad. I haven’t looked yet.
Kevin Durant Mvp GIF by NBA

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Who is in for a tPB dynasty? I have both consoles so could play on either. Let me know if you’re interested and which console and if there’s enough I’ll try to set something up.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
Who is in for a tPB dynasty? I have both consoles so could play on either. Let me know if you’re interested and which console and if there’s enough I’ll try to set something up.
What kind of time commitment is that? I've never done an online one before and the last time I did an offline one was like 10 years ago. If it's a reasonable/flexible time commitment I'd be in for that. 4 kids and a career keeps a man busy

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
What kind of time commitment is that? I've never done an online one before and the last time I did an offline one was like 10 years ago. If it's a reasonable/flexible time commitment I'd be in for that. 4 kids and a career keeps a man busy
Lazy man's dynasty is advance like once a week, but some of these young bucks like to advance every 8 hours

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds