Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ncaa 24 still a go for this summer

i'm actually going to have to waste a bunch of money on an xbox now so i can play this dumb game
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Wife was out shopping today. I sent her a PS5 as a “joke” recommendation. I literally have 0 free time to play games.

Apparently she decided I had enough time because she came home with a PS5.

Either that or she backed her car into something and doesn’t want me to be mad. I haven’t looked yet.

I’m going to try and run it on my Xbox one like a poor. Hoping to hold out until a new Xbox is released before upgrading consoles

Wife was out shopping today. I sent her a PS5 as a “joke” recommendation. I literally have 0 free time to play games.

Apparently she decided I had enough time because she came home with a PS5.

Either that or she backed her car into something and doesn’t want me to be mad. I haven’t looked yet.
Kevin Durant Mvp GIF by NBA

Who is in for a tPB dynasty? I have both consoles so could play on either. Let me know if you’re interested and which console and if there’s enough I’ll try to set something up.
What kind of time commitment is that? I've never done an online one before and the last time I did an offline one was like 10 years ago. If it's a reasonable/flexible time commitment I'd be in for that. 4 kids and a career keeps a man busy

What kind of time commitment is that? I've never done an online one before and the last time I did an offline one was like 10 years ago. If it's a reasonable/flexible time commitment I'd be in for that. 4 kids and a career keeps a man busy
Lazy man's dynasty is advance like once a week, but some of these young bucks like to advance every 8 hours

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back