Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ncaa 24, all hope is lost (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Angry Half Baked GIF

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
My contrarian opinion is that NCAA Football games have mostly sucked for 15+ years since they now require almost as much practice & dedication to be competent as real life football.

fail old man GIF

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
no need for players, not sure what the hold up is. Just give the universities and I’ll get the rosters online. The game play will be NCAA 14 anyways with maybe better graphics. Still fun with friends even if game play ends up sucking.

NTXHusker

Linebacker
if as an 18 year old someone had offered to pay me 500 dollars to be in an ncaa video game, I wouldn't have been able to sign up fast enough
I member when I was in school and the college baseball game came out. Our players were all stoked as hell to be in it and they didn't see a DAMN DIME! Kids these days! With their rock and roll music and their hula hoops and their pac-man video games...

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just do it the way God intended, generic rosters that users can customize and share
This is the way. Should've been like this in the last couple of years of the game's previous existence. May have avoided a lot of this nonsense. Folks over at places like Operation Sports do an amazing job of downloadable roster text files to upload.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds