Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nashville bombing (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know very little about this, but keep seeing conspiracy theories posted about it. Why???

I saw someone say that it was actually a missile strike and another person say Taylor Swift was behind it. I’m very lost but also very intrigued

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just because "they" say its fake doesn't mean it is. I mean look what she has to gain by the bombing.

tenor.gif

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know very little about this, but keep seeing conspiracy theories posted about it. Why???

I saw someone say that it was actually a missile strike and another person say Taylor Swift was behind it. I’m very lost but also very intrigued
Conspiracy theories act as a coping mechanism for some to try and make sense of our sometimes jacked up reality.

What more than likely happened is some jackoff thought it would hilarious to end his life by packing explosives in an RV and try to take out some other people with him.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Conspiracy theories act as a coping mechanism for some to try and make sense of our sometimes jacked up reality.

What more than likely happened is some jackoff thought it would hilarious to end his life by packing explosives in an RV and try to take out some other people with him.
He actually had a speaker set up telling everyone to clear the area with a timer and did it at a time when very few people would be around.

The first part may be true about him wanting to end his life in spectacular fashion but I don't think he wanted to hurt anyone else. The only other scenario is he wanted to take out some building in that area as a personal vendetta.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
He actually had a speaker set up telling everyone to clear the area with a timer and did it at a time when very few people would be around.

The first part may be true about him wanting to end his life in spectacular fashion but I don't think he wanted to hurt anyone else. The only other scenario is he wanted to take out some building in that area as a personal vendetta.
Well if he wanted attention then I’m glad I don’t know his name. He should have just gotten help.

Huskriots2

Bench Warmer
I mean, a guy lost his life which is kind of sad I guess - except he wanted to die, so there's that. But it's actually kind of nice to have a bombing, downtown of a large city, and there isn't any (serious) talk of it being politically or socially driven. Just a nutcase who wanted to go out with a splash. I don't know but it's kind of refreshing to me.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I mean, a guy lost his life which is kind of sad I guess - except he wanted to die, so there's that. But it's actually kind of nice to have a bombing, downtown of a large city, and there isn't any (serious) talk of it being politically or socially driven. Just a nutcase who wanted to go out with a splash. I don't know but it's kind of refreshing to me.
I mean, I can’t recall a bombing that I have felt better after than this one. Doesn’t hurt that today marks the first time I’ve been sober since it happened.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds