Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mushrooms (1 Viewer)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
Oh shit @HuskerGarrett the goddamn trolls from
India are back.

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
I think more people need to do a little trip and realize what's really important in life. haha, Nothing we are just here living in a simulation with a intergalactic war going on above us and different dimensions all around us. Enjoy your short existence in this life cause there is much more going on.
If anyone would have asked I would have claimed to be the one who brought awareness of The Simulation™ to the board, but here this guy on shrooms had it figured out almost 7 months before my first mention of it.

Kudos.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm holding out for a shaman-guided ayahuasca trip. I've done psychedelics intermittently across 5 decades and I'm holding out hope that that's the final leg on the path to enlightenment. Or at least I'll get a peek at the server farm where The Simulation™ is hosted.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'm holding out for a shaman-guided ayahuasca trip. I've done psychedelics intermittently across 5 decades and I'm holding out hope that that's the final leg on the path to enlightenment. Or at least I'll get a peek at the server farm where The Simulation™ is hosted.
Fuck enlightenment, how do we hack the server farm & win some nattys??

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
This needs its own thread. Surely there is a glitch we could exploit. @alt f4 could work his magic.
So, instead of fake smoke on the tunnel walk, we burn a shit load of DMT at midfield and have everyone blast off right before the game. Then, repeat this at halftime. Point is to get people trip absolute balls. Then, everything will work out. Right?

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
So, instead of fake smoke on the tunnel walk, we burn a shit load of DMT at midfield and have everyone blast off right before the game. Then, repeat this at halftime. Point is to get people trip absolute balls. Then, everything will work out. Right?
If I can’t experience a real victory then hallucinating one would be the next best thing FWIW IYAM.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
I think maybe bingo was inspired by @Vala and the other's that posted about this shit on the parking lot board, and rabbit-holed into something completely different than QAnon.
Damn, I forgot about this shit. I think I just copied and pasted from that original rando thread...good times.

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Dang, I was all excited to let everyone know that the Chantrelles are starting to pop. We got a decent haul last wknd and now we are getting more rain. Should get even better here soon.
A fellow forager?!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds