Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mount Tatermore Matchup #8 (1 Viewer)

Matchup #8

• Husker06

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • Huskerhomie aka boiler

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The 8 vs 9 seed I expect to be a close match. Not sure if you guys knew this but 6 is black. He'll give his opinion but its wrong at least 89% of the time. Homie rivals only JBT at posting incoherent thoughts.

Reactions: jw3

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ll be disappointed if boiler doesn’t make the finals. Never had a problem with 06.

On another note, how in the hell did Red Rover aka Dancing Snakefag not make the tourney?

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
This was a great idea.
tenor.gif

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I’ll be disappointed if boiler doesn’t make the finals. Never had a problem with 06.

On another note, how in the hell did Red Rover aka Dancing Snakefag not make the tourney?
Man, that's right, there's a few I forgot to mention, Red Rover is definitely one, and how the fuck did we forget skunk?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Man, that's right, there's a few I forgot to mention, Red Rover is definitely one, and how the fuck did we forget skunk?
Red rover rarely posts on the scrolls anymore. If he didn't show up on the main board I'd have guessed he dropped his subscription.

Skunk on the other hand is very surprising. Probably should have let the nomination thread go a little longer.

Maybe with the new year I'll start a thread right away and if we get enough nominations we can have a full bracket of 64.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Red rover rarely posts on the scrolls anymore. If he didn't show up on the main board I'd have guessed he dropped his subscription.

Skunk on the other hand is very surprising. Probably should have let the nomination thread go a little longer.

Maybe with the new year I'll start a thread right away and if we get enough nominations we can have a full bracket of 64.
Rover has been banned from the Scrolls for a while now.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wait...it's tough but its easy?

I'm a little surprised how close this is. I think it means this board is racist.
It's tough for me because both fire me up...I would tend to agree in that 06 is just trying to rustle jimmies...and/but Homie is a full on canoe...So applying a bit of blackshirts lens...it gets easier to go with Homie.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver

Well, yes. the REAL answer to that is to EXPAND the Tourney like the NCAA did.
It was 48, then 64, then the play in games got added.

2021 should prove worthy Tater Material on the 'Scrolls
🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

SantaBarbaraSker

Linebacker
tPB OG
Thing I can’t stand about 06 is you can be posting in a freaking “best pellet smoker” thread, and he’ll find someway to bring race into it.

Now he’s all of a sudden black… Has he always been black? Could’ve swore used to be white. Anyone ever met him in real life

Biggest race baiter on the scroll.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Thing I can’t stand about 06 is you can be posting in a freaking “best pellet smoker” thread, and he’ll find someway to bring race into it.

Now he’s all of a sudden black… Has he always been black? Could’ve swore used to be white. Anyone ever met him in real life

Biggest race baiter on the scroll.

All of a sudden? You're slippin' in your old age, Nolte.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds