Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

More Scott Frost rumors (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Joslyn? He stole her from my buddy. She was on the cross country team. Frost was back in Lincoln rehabbing an injury he incurred while playing for the Jets, I think.
It very well could be. My friend was in that dorm at that time and she would talk about it.

RoscoePound

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
I’m friends with a girl that used to work at the bar at Big Sandy and I asked her if Frost ever came in. She told me he came in a couple of times while she was working and he was always a douche to the staff. Like complain about the amount of ice in his drink and stuff like that. Said he would always come in with one of his friends. I tried to figure out who the friend was but she had no idea. I showed her a picture of Matt D and she said it wasn’t him so can rule that out. She said she never saw his wife come in with him as well.
Brian Buda probably. His old man played for the Huskers back in the day. One of Scott’s close friends that no one has probably heard of.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I’m friends with a girl that used to work at the bar at Big Sandy and I asked her if Frost ever came in. She told me he came in a couple of times while she was working and he was always a douche to the staff. Like complain about the amount of ice in his drink and stuff like that. Said he would always come in with one of his friends. I tried to figure out who the friend was but she had no idea. I showed her a picture of Matt D and she said it wasn’t him so can rule that out. She said she never saw his wife come in with him as well.
3/10

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Jesus.. was Charles fucking Manson our coach? How did this man get hired let alone keep a job for 5 years?
If half this shit was true, how wasn’t he fired for cause? There has to be something in the contract. Janitors would be shit canned for half of what i’ve heard mentioned the last few days.

He was subject to drug tests wasn’t he? Most state university employees are correct? If Turd let this shit happen for 1.5 years then he should be under fire as well!

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
If half this shit was true, how wasn’t he fired for cause? There has to be something in the contract. Janitors would be shit canned for half of what i’ve heard mentioned the last few days.

He was subject to drug tests wasn’t he? Most state university employees are correct? If Turd let this shit happen for 1.5 years then he should be under fire as well!
Turd was only firing Frost when he was told to do so.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds