Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MORE MEMBERS

How about McGiblets or LaJolla? It would probably be liberating for Lajolla to come in under a different username and free himself from the constraints of being a mod on the scrolls.

Fuck LaJolla in the ass...dude is a tool.
He’s a POS RSS Lib mod... Responsible for my three month banning.

Better yet...send him over so I can ram a hot poker up his ass without him having the power to ban me.

So to clarify thats a yes or no vote?

What did you get bant for?

Who's bent? A question was asked, and answered. Not sure how I could’ve been more clear on my objections.

Always knew the LibTards would make their way over here... Just didn’t know it would be through a hand graved invitation. Had hoped there would be a bit of a hiatus from that shit.

But whatever...Like I said...bring him on...

Exactly why we could use a voting process by sponsoring members.

Who's bent? A question was asked, and answered.

Always knew the LibTards would make their way over here... Just didn’t know it would be through a hand graved invitation. Had hoped there would be a bit of a hiatus from that shit.

But whatever...Like I said...bring him on...

Exactly why we could use a voting process by sponsoring members.

Bant/banned. You said you got a 3 month vacation.

Bant/banned. You said you got a 3 month vacation.

Sorry, misread...I’m about 6 in.

Not even really sure because the dude was too gutless to even acknowledge the question. Only way I knew it was him is because I’v got an “in“ with someone in abmin.

Involved a thread with @HuskerKid involving Covid...very minor back and forth.

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back