Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

MORE MEMBERS (4 Viewers)

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Reading through the famous drunk @Gregg Peterson thread on RSS that was linked in the terrific #Munsoned thread on our own board. It's been a life-affirming experience.

It also reminded me of a great poster that I haven't seen in a bit: Joseph Dirte. It looks like he hasn't been on RSS really this year, so maybe he's just gone in general. Still, that Peterson with a Jack Daniel's bottle was emblematic of some of his best work. Would love to get him around here.
Heā€™s on hiatus from tMB just like GIAH. No return date mentioned, if ever. Heā€™s a good guy as well.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I could get ahold of him IRL?

giphy.gif

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
Will yā€™all tell your cool friends about The Platinum Board? I donā€™t know of an easy way to get the word out to the cool Scrollers either.
Just wanted to send a big olā€™ ā€œwelcomeā€ to my fellow Scottsbluff boy @Loomie21 ..... :cool: šŸ‘

New PB member.....By his own admission heā€™s a lurker more than a poster but heā€™s a welcome addition, imo.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds