Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mods in Full Nuke Mode on RSS (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
They are blasting posts left and right. Was having some fun on there. @Deab probably gettin scurred that members are gonna say Phuck it and leave RSS

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
What are they nuking? Haven't paid much attention

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
Posts over the edge or making fun of Frost and Co. Seems like even the Diehard Frost Backers are jumping ship. Still waiting for ole StuckNutz to chime in. You know it will be gold
Yep, you have been able to see the slow turn of a few of the most vehement backers during this season. I was pretty vocal last year about the lack of progress in TOs and penalties. No need to be this year. There is so much sick age on this team, you’d need to be blind to not be a witness to how poorly this is going.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Posts over the edge or making fun of Frost and Co. Seems like even the Diehard Frost Backers are jumping ship. Still waiting for ole StuckNutz to chime in. You know it will be gold
I thought about posting a thread if it’s time to put you to bed stuck since the season is over since he kept posting wake me up when the season gets here. I bet he has 10 threads going tomorrow.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Cancelled my RSS today , that place is a dumpster fire of epic proportions..

yes even more so than the football program itself imo ...
If you cancel do you still have your sub until it runs out. If you’re on a year sub?

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG

What does Dean expect?? Our program is dogshit, and people are pissed off and need to vent. He is even dumber than I thought if thinks the average fan is content with the slop we see on the field each week.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds