Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Moderator (1 Viewer)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Is anyone interested in being a Moderator? With @JoRoWI83 disappearing it’s probably safe to replace him. There’s not much moderation to do anyway obviously but it’s good to have Mods around just in case. Preferably someone that’s around frequently.
I am probably over qualified... I would get some interns

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
@HuskerGarrett ......you know deep in yore heart that there’s only one right choice.

Experience, old-man wisdom, heart of gold, patience, quick to spot the difference between right and wrong, decisive, control issues and finally.....extremely tech savvy when something goes wrong with the Mother Bored......

And......I’ll work for free. 😎 👍

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is there an English version of this post?? TIA....

England was a playground for my Viking ancestors (maternal side). My Dad - who alway played his English vs. my Mom's Danish heritage - was a little surprised when the DNA test results from Ancestry revealed that he had some Swedish in his bloodline. I just laughed at him and said, "Buncha slow runners on that that side of my lineage". Everybody knows when you see a dragon's head on the prow of a Viking sailing vessel, the first thing you do is RUN!

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
England was a playground for my Viking ancestors (maternal side). My Dad - who alway played his English vs. my Mom's Danish heritage - was a little surprised when the DNA test results from Ancestry revealed that he had some Swedish in his bloodline. I just laughed at him and said, "Buncha slow runners on that that side of my lineage". Everybody knows when you see a dragon's head on the prow of a Viking sailing vessel, the first thing you do is RUN!
I have an uncle with Irish heritage (moms sisters husband). He embraced it in virtually every conversation. Even when it didn't make sense to do so. So naturally my father made fun of the Irish every chance he got. Especially when uncle was around.

Fast forward to dad doing the DNA test a year or so ago. He's a white European mutt but the most interesting part was his highest percentage was Irish.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds