Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mickey Joseph to ASU? (1 Viewer)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Lol at the idea Mickey is getting a P5 head job
SI article is the first real thing that has me thinking he's getting OUR job...that's P5. That was a CONFIDENT man in that SI article lobbying PR for a team that he knows he's a part of next year, right?

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
I think Mickey's agent knows his odds of getting a P5 head coaching gig decrease every week he's not signed somewhere. Optimistically, they're staring down the barrel of a 1-3 finish.

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
thats-bait-mad-max.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Agent floating something out there to get Nebraska to bite or legitimate?

So this propaganda comes from Dean's people. Tells me he is following directions from the TC, like usual. Unless you ate way too many paint chips as a kid you know ASU is not going to hire Mickey Joseph. Dean selling out like usual for the agenda. Expect the next article to be fluffing Matty D for his amazing new NIL work. Or how TO thinks Mickey is the only person that can save us. Surprised Fluffer Dean has enough time to type up an article with their Dick always in his mouth.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
So this propaganda comes from Dean's people. Tells me he is following directions from the TC, like usual. Unless you ate way too many paint chips as a kid you know ASU is not going to hire Mickey Joseph. Dean selling out like usual for the agenda. Expect the next article to be fluffing Matty D for his amazing new NIL work. Or how TO thinks Mickey is the only person that can save us. Surprised Fluffer Dean has enough time to type up an article with their Dick always in his mouth.
I did notice during the game that they were playing up the "Mickey meeting with TO" stuff. Pretty clear part of the sales pitch.

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
So I want to believe this, as I think Dean is a total dufus. However I’m left thinking where does Dean’s loyalty lie that would provoke him to write this propaganda?

ASU isn’t hiring MJ. Just not going to happen. But what does Dean, or his associates, gain from this?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds