Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mertz has COVID

Wonder if it could be a false positive? Idk.

Very well could be, but I'd think he'd at least have a confirmation test or tests. You'd also think he sat out of today's activities due to this, and perhaps tomorrow? IDK.

Our luck has been kind of shit the last few years, could this be the break we need to build some confidence?

I actually hope its a false positive. I don't want the game cancelled due to Covid positives.

But it has to be a certain number of positives, not just one. I can't recall what the threshold is off the top of my head.

But it has to be a certain number of positives, not just one. I can't recall what the threshold is off the top of my head.
You're right...I forgot about the threshold. Here is the rule:

If either team’s positivity rate is greater than 5% and its population — including coaches and on-field staff — is greater than 7.5%, the game will be canceled and considered a no contest. In that case, neither team would get the win or loss.

I really don't know what that means exactly....

Well the morons on RSS would beg to differ....those imbeciles seriously believe that Wisc will actively now try and get the game cancelled. I am not shocked they don't realize that by doing that they would be sacrificing basically half their season.
I don’t believe they actively will but if 3 dudes have it rooming together who have been with each other all week /weekend I would guess more positives will come out in the coming days... just like other schools outbreaks & cancellations they’ve dealt with. I sure hope not but It’ll be something to watch this week

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back